Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Seed Planting temp plate

I posted I wasn't quite sure about all this square foot planting but am doing some I guess you would say in moderation in my fine bed this year.  I made a temp plate today to mark out the ground where the seeds are to be planted if the plants are to be 3" apart when thinned.


The pegs don't show up in the picture but there are 16 of them clued into the board.  I read about this temp plate on someones blog but can't give credit as I don't remember who's.

2 comments:

  1. Boy you have been a busy builder! First the potato box and now this. It looks good! Keep us posted on how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more building. Need to get planting soon. Headed to get the hay for the potato box shortly. I am anxious to see how the jig works. I am test chitting seed now to see how long each one takes.

    ReplyDelete